FOR THE POST OF REGISTRAR
It is proposed to fill up one post of Registrar in Delhi Nursing Council, New Delhi by the method of Deputation (including short term contract basis) in the Pay Scale of Rs. PB-3, Scale of Pay of Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 7600 and allowances as per NCT Delhi Govt. rules. The post is to be filled from the Nursing Officers under the Central Govt/State Govt./Union Territories/Autonomous Bodies/Universities/recognized research Institutions.
- Holding analogous post on regular basis in parent cadre/department, or
- With five (05) years service in the Grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in the scale of pay/Grade pay of Rs. 6600/- in the parent cadre/department; or
- With Ten (10) years services in the Grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in the scale of pay/Grade pay of Rs. 5400/- in the parent cadre/department.
Possessing the following educational qualifications and experience:
- Master's degree in Nursing from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife.
- Ten years teaching experience in nursing School/College.
(Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other Organization/Department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three years. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of application)
The period of deputation/short term contract shall be three years. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not be exceeding 56 years on the closing date of receipt of applications.
Signed application giving the details of (1) Name (2) Date of Birth (3) Address- Present and Permanent (4) Qualifications-Educational and Professional (5) Membership of professional bodies (6) Employment indicating the name of organization, post held, period of service, last salary drawn (7) Nature of duties performed in Chronological Order (8) Names and Addresses of three referees – one should be the present employer and two others Nursing persons not related to the applicant. (9) Whether SC/ST (10) Additional information, if any, that you would like to mention in supply of your suitability for the post (11) Remarks.
Apply to the President, Delhi Nursing Council, Ahilya Bai College of Nursing Building, Lok Nayak Hospital, New Delhi-110002. The application must reach within 60 days from the date of advertisement. Applicant serving under Central Govt./State Govt./Union Territories/ Autonomous Bodies/Universities/recognized research Institutions must apply through proper channel. Candidates called for the interview shall not be paid any TA/DA.
Click here to download Application form for Registrar Post